Monday, April 2, 2018

rude tongue

My dear sir
I pray answer me
you chose a terrible subject
because perhaps of a desire
to portray to emote to inhabit
an impossible character and
I waited for the tears my tears
but they never appeared though I did
have one moment that moment of
loss that second of a child missing and
that second would never leave me if true
I could never exist in the world suit up and show
up as they say and I would lose my grip never leave my
home never stop crying until one day I would decide to
die and short of that decide to move on but that sense never
happened as I watched your portrayal and was lead along threads
of life that started and stopped went nowhere took me down paths that
drifted never resolving how unsatisfying so I pray you answer me relieve
my puzzlement resolve my discontent quiet my dismay as I wonder why and
hold my rude tongue keep my voice low criticize not one bit
©Karen Casady 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

fallback

and denial creeps in it has a way about it surreptitious silent habitual  the fallback the go to the familiar a wise mechanism protective sa...